Call for Papers
Research scholars, legal professionals, academicians and students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting articles in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Case studies (3000-4000 words)
- Font size: 12 (main text) and 14 (heading)
- Font style: Times New Roman
- APA Referencing and Citation Style
- Justify the text.
- Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
- An abstract of minimum 250 words must be submitted along with the main article/book review/case study.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
- Along with abstract, keywords must also be mentioned.
- The acceptable format for submission of document is .doc or .docx
- With respect to Plagiarism, the guidelines of UGC will be followed.
- Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
The cover letter must include the following:
- A concise and informative title.
- The names and affiliations of all authors.
- The name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
- Any acknowledgments to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
- The cover page must be in .doc or .docx file.
Last date for Abstract submission: 30th May, 2020
Communication about acceptance of Abstract: 15th June, 2020
Last date for submission of Final Paper: 15th July, 2020